Monday 20 March 2017

41. Master EK Messages-2

Master EK Messages 

·       Positive thinking in terms of our attitude and behavior towards others helps us.
·    A common man has the tendency of fear because he overlooks the fact that others are what he himself is. Everyone is as non-dangerous as oneself. But everyone suspects there may be something dangerous in other’s view and procedure. One solution for this is – instead of remembering what we want; we begin to observe what others want. Familiarity dispels the fear when the mind is open. The same familiarity breeds contempt when one begins to detect the darker side of others. It is the reaction of others towards one’s own negative attitude that creates something undesirable in other’s attitude. When once the other man knows that you are no way dangerous, then he begins to come nearer to you in his true color. Such an approach stimulates the capacity to observe others in their true colors, and to stimulate the awareness of others in terms of natural behavior which we call virtue.
·       Voice in silence is presence. Experience the presence.

·   I am the breath and you do not know my beginning because I was at the time of your beginning and I will be there after the time of your ending. Therefore you cannot know my beginning or my ending because you begin in me and you end in me. 


*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment